Identify common reef fish of the Tetiaroa Atoll. Flip through screens like pages of a book, or find a fish quickly by color or shape. See up to 5 photos per fish, including photos of juveniles, males, females, and variations in color.
- For snorkelers and beginning scuba divers.
- 134 species / 289 photos
- Identify fish by color, shape, family group, scientific name, Tahitian name, English name.
- Multiple photos of most fish.
- Logbook: save fish, share Logbook (text only).
- Works great on iPads too.
Tetiaroa Fish Guide for iPhone is free to download on the App Store.
- swipe left/right for next fish
- tap a photo & rotate to enlarge
- swipe left-right for next photo
- spread fingers / pinch to zoom
- tap + icon to add fish to logbook
- tap Logbook icon to view logbook
v. 1.0 released October 31, 2018
This app contains no advertising, no in-app purchases, and no social media links. It does not gather, transmit, or retain any information from you or your mobile device except as follows: The optional Logbook feature allows you to create a list of fish you have seen. You can email this list to anyone. Whoever you send it to will see your email address. This is private. No copy of the email is retained. Also, from within this app, the user can optionally access the Tetiaroa Society website, the Moorea Coral Reef LTER website, and the author's website.